Description for Ceramic Band Heater
Ceramic Heater Bands are constructed by winding a nickel-chrome resistance ribbon around mica/ceramic insulation and encapsulated in a stainless steel sheath. It is then formed to the desired diameter for installation over a dies, barrels and nozzles.
They are available in an extensive variety of sizes and shapes with options for holes, notches and cut-outs. A number of threaded terminals, wire lead options and terminal boxes offer great flexibility for field wiring.
Basic specifications of Plastic Extruder Heater Band
Plug/lead wire/terminal box
Technique parameter of band heater parts
1. Specification and size of the heater: customized as requests
2. Heater material: SUS304,Copper,Incoloy800&840 or As Required
3. Input power: customized as requests
Application of Plastic Extruder Heater Band
1> Injection Molding
2> Blow Molding
3> Plastic Extrusion
4> Container, pipe or tank heating
How To Order
For flexible mica band heater, size, wattage and voltage are available on request.
Please contact us with your special requirements. We are pleased to contact you if you would like more information or want to discuss custom product availability and pricing.
Welcome to order sample flexible ceramic pad heater element for initial evaluation.
1. Lead time: 7-15 days after payment
2. Delivery Term: DDU, FOB,CIF
3. Shipping Mode:Air, Sea, Express
4. Package: Carton box/wooden case