1. Product Description
Also know as infrared ceramic heater, ceramic heater provide heating by infrared radiation in a similar manner to sunlight. Heat produced by the emitters is not affected by draught and open spaces - like sunshine, it directs its energy by means of wavelengths towards any solid object to be absorbed.
Boasting heating efficiency of around 96%, infrared ceramic heaters are ideally suited to drying; softening; melting; baking; fusion; evaporation and comfort heating.
Note: The above items are in stock. Other Shape/Voltage/watt/color can be customized according to your requests.
3. Product images
4. Buying Guiders
1). Volt and Watt
4). Whether need build-in thermocouple
5. Main Features
• Long life, low maintenance and high durability
• Broad spectrum infrared emissions
• Ceramic heating elements provide efficient, clean heat
• Normal guarantee, excluding misuse and abuse
• Ceramic heating elements are competitively priced
• 96% of the infrared is transmitted through the glaze go the ceramic heating elements
• Wavelength range 3 to 6 microns
6. Applications of far infrared ceramic plate heaters:
Thermoforming & Vacuum Forming Machines
PVC Pipe Belling / Socketing Machines
Hot Stamping Machines
Heat Therapy Equipment