Electric Ceramic Emitter Element is efficient, robust heaters which provide long wave infrared radiation. They are used in a diverse range of industrial processes such as heaters for thermoforming, and as heaters for paint curing, printing and drying. They are also used very effectively in infrared outdoor heaters and infrared saunas. Most plastics and many other materials absorb infrared wave best in this range, which makes the ceramic heater the most efficient infrared radiant emitter on the market.
1. Nickel chrome resistance wire(NiCr20/80)
2. Color: White/Black
3. Type K thermocouple mounted internally in center heater. Optional type J thermocouple is also available.
4. Heater Voltage: 120V 220V 230V 240V 480V standard (other voltages available on request)
5. Useful wavelength range: 2-10 microns
6. Operating temperature is 300°C to 700°C (572°F - 1292°F)
7. Average Operating Life-Up to 20,000 hrs depending on conditions.
8. Recommended radiation distance from heater is 100 mm to 250 mm.
9. Supplied with 100mm ceramic beaded power leads
10. Plug: E26/E27
3. Data Sheet for heating lamps for greenhouses:
Dimension of tube
Note:Voltage/watt/color can be customized according to your requests.
<1>.Power wire buried-cast, anti oxidation, resistant to impact, long service time
<2>.Heating alone or together.
<3>.It can obtain better uniform temperature to keep up and down about consistent when compact
<4>.In the hollow state off heat can also preserve heat, and heating speedup (adiabatic insulation cotton inside, so the temperature directional radiate to achieve rapid warming effect).
<5>.Uniform temperature,will not fade.
Ceramic heater can be widely used in vacuum forming, dry food, medical treatment sanitation etc kinds of places of infrared dry firing, solidify etc. It has perfect saving energy effect in electron, textile, light industry, chemical, medicine, food industry etc, has obvious social profit and economy profit.