We have a lot of different heating elements. Which one is right for you depends on your kettle diameter and your power outlets.
To calculate how long heating water will take, use this formula:
Volume in liters * 4200 / power of element in watts = seconds per degree Celsius
3 phase 230v(Y or Star configuration)
1 phase 230v
3 x 12.3A or 1 x 37A
Minimum Kettle Size
Flange and housing material
The new elements have several advantages over straight or fold back elements:
● More power means faster rise times and a more vigorous boil.
● Because of the extra length, they have really, really low watt density. They simply do not scorch. You don't have to scrub after brewing.
● Because of the round shape, they have better heat distribution in the kettle.
● The round shape doesn't get in the way of a good whirlpool.
● The flange has an integrated O-ring, which is completely hidden once mounted.
● The flange has a middle screw for grounding to ensure safe operation.
● The custom mounting kit makes it very easy to mount them in any kettle. You only need a 47mm hole punch and a large wrench (54mm).
You maybe interested in the following product
1. Lead time: 7-15 days after payment
2. Delivery Term: DDU, FOB,CIF
3. Shipping Mode:Air, Sea, Express
4. Package: Carton box/wooden case