The new elements have several advantages over straight or fold back elements:
● More power means faster rise times and a more vigorous boil.
● Because of the extra length, they have really, really low watt density. They simply do not scorch. You don't have to scrub after brewing.
● Because of the round shape, they have better heat distribution in the kettle.
● The round shape doesn't get in the way of a good whirlpool.
|Thread||M16 Stainless steel|
We have a lot of different heating elements. Which one is right for you depends on your kettle dimension and your power outlets.
To calculate how long heating water will take, use this formula:
Volume in liters * 4200 / power of element in watts = seconds per degree Celsius
3. Circular Water Heating Element Applications
Circular water heating element are used for heating gases and liquids in tanks or vessels. These submersible heating elements have been designed so that heat transfer will occur at a rapid rate, enabling quick liquid heat up times. Typically they are implemented in the food and beverag industry, laboratory clinics, applications involving hydraulic oils.
We ensure advanced range of Heating Element developed using superior components and are known for their longer shelf life. Our products are highly convenient, reliable, precisely developed and are high in demand. We understand the market needs and ensure advanced range of products which are secure to use and are provided at minimum market price range.