Advantages round shape water heater element:
l More power means faster rise times and a more vigorous boil.
l Because of the extra length, they have really, really low watt density. They simply do not scorch. You don’t have to scrub after brewing.
l Because of the round shape, they have better heat distribution in the kettle.
l The round shape doesn’t get in the way of a good whirlpool.
1. Heating heat transfer fluids
2. Heating medium and lightweight oils.
3. Heating water in tanks.
4. Pressure vessels.
5. Freeze protection of any fluids.
6. Food processing equipment.
7. Cleaning and rinsing equipment.
8. Beverage equipment
9. Beer brewing
10. Used in many other applications.
We have a lot of different heating elements. Which one is right for you depends on your kettle diameter and your power outlets.
To calculate how long heating water will take, use this formula:
Volume in liters * 4200 / power of element in watts = seconds per degree Celsius