1. Product Introduction
Detai Immersion Heater Element is made stainless steel AISI 304, while the flange is made of brass. Compared with stainless steel flange, brass flange is more economic and lightweight.
We now supply both stainless steel flange heater and brass flange heater according to customers'request.
Immersion Heater Element comes with 3 elements which are located in one housing, have separate wires for connection to the electrical network.
In addition to this the element is supplied with a bake-lite/stainless steel housing to protect the wires. This housing is also supplied with a cable gland(Available in PG11, PG13.5 and PG21) in order to make the housing waterproof.
(1) Material: SUS304, SUS316, Incoloy800&840
(2) Standard Tube diameter: 8mm(Standard 8mm and 11mm available.)
(3) Volt&Watt: 220v 3000w
(4) Total Length: 250mm(Any other length available)
(5) Flange 1.5" BSP Brass Thread(Standard 1"/1.25"/1.5"/2" BSP/NPT available)
(6) We have a lot of different heating elements. Which one is right for you depends on your kettle dimension and your power outlets.
(7) To calculate how long heating water will take, use this formula:
Volume in liters * 4200 / power of element in watts = seconds per degree Celsius
3. Available Connections
Please kindly note that Delta connection CANNOT be switched to either Star-Delta connection or Star connection.
Star-Delta connection and Star connection CAN be switched to each other.
4. Immersion Heater Element Applications
Immersion Heater Element are used for heating gases and liquids in tanks or vessels. These submersible heating elements have been designed so that heat transfer will occur at a rapid rate, enabling quick liquid heat up times. Typically they are implemented in the food and beverag industry, laboratory clinics, applications involving hydraulic oils.
1). Lead time: 7-15 days after payment
2). Delivery Term: DDU, FOB,CIF
3). Shipping Mode:Air, Sea, Express
4). Package: Carton box/wooden case