Small-diameter one-end outlet heating tube (single-head electric heating tube) always finds problems such as short circuit, disconnection problem, and open circuit of heating tube electrode between the two lead wires. At present, due to the small volume and high energy requirements of the heating tube Improvement, many manufacturers blindly select materials and production, resulting in a decline in the quality of the heating pipe, problems occur frequently. Many people, the problem has arisen, and it is easy to go to the conclusion without analyzing and finding the problem. It is suspected that the quality of the magnesia core rod of the electric heating tube is problematic. The manufacturer of the magnesium oxide core rod changed the original magnesium oxide having a magnesium content of 95% to a purity of 98% or even 99%, so as to increase the probability that the two lead wires do not cause a short circuit, but this is not the case.
So what is the cause of the short-circuit and open circuit of the single-head electric heating tube?
1. The distance between the two holes that lead through the lead wire is too close, causing a short circuit of the single-head electric heating tube.
2. The position of the heating zone of the electric heating tube has moved to the outlet port and is exposed to the air.
3. Excessively necessary conditions for excessive temperature and short circuit caused by the rated voltage of the two lead wires.
4. When used, the aperture of the die hole is horn type, which is due to defects in the module drilling process and affects heat conduction.
5. The tube of the electric heating tube of the bullet head has a loose phenomenon at the end of the lead wire, which affects the heat conduction and air breakdown, resulting in a short circuit of the single-head electric heating tube.
6. The inferior sealing silicone is too close to the first turn of the root of the lead wire, and the production process is produced.
7. Using iron chrome aluminum as the excessive resistivity of the lead wire to increase the temperature of the electric heating pipe lead-out line and cause an accident.