Teflon electric heating tube is a new type of electric heating tube resistant to strong corrosion, used for heating various corrosive liquids. It has excellent anti-aging properties and good flexural properties, and is designed with low surface load. The joint adopts fully enclosed acid and alkali proof, non-heating section and overheating safety protection system are completely customized according to customer's needs. Perfectly guaranteed that the heater is not easy to burn, long service life, full sealing, no corrosion, no leakage, with grounding protection, safe and reliable. The applicable temperature is below 110 °C.
Anti-corrosion Teflon electric heating tube product features
1) Teflon electric heater is made of the best stainless steel (sus316 or sus304) electric heating tube core and made of Teflon tube (PTFE). It has strong corrosion resistance and is suitable for all kinds of corrosive liquid heating.
2) The heater is designed with low surface power (1.5w/cm2) to ensure the service life of the product.
3) The installation position of the electric heater should be careful to prevent solids from depositing on the surface of the electric heater, or the liquid is too thick, and the liquid level is too low, the iron fluoride (PTFE) will be burnt due to poor surface heat dissipation.
4) The size of the electric heater should not be changed to a small size, and the surface area should be changed. Otherwise, the surface power of the electric heater will be too large, which will affect the service life of the electric heater.
5) All electric heaters can be equipped with over-temperature protection or PT-100 temperature probe to ensure product life and safety.
6) The joint adopts fully enclosed acid and alkali proof, non-heating section and overheating safety protection system are completely customized according to customer's requirements.