Basic design standards that industrialized heating pipes cannot be ignored
What are the specifications for industrial production of heating pipes?
1. The design of the heating pipe should take into account the hazards such as heat expansion and contraction, ablation, air oxidation, creep, etc., in order to prevent common failures caused by deformation in all normal work.
2. The design of the heating pipe structure should ensure that the maximum temperature of the raw materials used in the production of the heating pipe is not destroyed under the maximum temperature conditions that will be encountered in its production and processing, and it can still work in a reliable manner.
3, the overall design of the electric welding of the heating pipe should comply with the relevant specifications, the welding of the heated heating pipe is very part of the vessel, should be less, the welding setting should be conducive to inspection.
4. The heat-resistant tube casing and the design of the notes must comply with the relevant specifications.
5. The heat pipe (including the beam end) must be sealed.
6. The heating tube used for heating the adhesive substance must use a corrosion-resistant metal hose or a mobile phone case to ensure the service life of the heating tube.
7. When the heating tube casing is a general stainless steel sheet or other alloy products with better characteristics than ordinary stainless steel sheets, the wall thickness should be not less than 0.35 mm, and when the casing is made of copper or alloy copper, it must be The relative impact toughness allows it to be integrated into extreme office environments.
8. The bending half of the heating pipe should not be less than 2.5 times that of the heat pipe.
9. The bending of the heating pipe must ensure that the inner end of the rod is located on a part of the parallel line of the water pipe, and the distance from the end of the bending should be no less than 10 mm.
10. The thickness of the two sections of the heat pipe with a potential difference of more than 40V shall be less than 1mm, and the thickness of the gap between the part and the casing and the filler of the insulation layer shall not be less than 1mm, and the interval between the exposed wire and the casing shall be not less than 1mm. . (Note: If there is a agreement, the gap and spacing can be less than 1mm, but the design must be upgraded and carefully manufactured to ensure the characteristics and credibility)
11. The cross section of the heating tube lead-out line should not be less than 7 times the cross section of the heating wire.