First, the technical characteristics of cast aluminum heater:
The metal casting heater uses a tubular electric heating element as a heating element, and is bent and molded into a mold. The high-quality metal alloy material is used as a casing to be centrifugally cast into various shapes, and is round, flat, right angle, air-cooled, water-cooled, and the like. Shaped and so on. After finishing, it can be closely attached to the heated body. The surface load of the cast aluminum heater can reach 2.5-4.5w/cm2, and the high working temperature is between 300-450 °C. The surface load of the cast copper heater can reach 3.5-5.0. w/cm2, high working temperature between 500-600 °C; cast iron heater surface load can reach 4.5-6.0w/cm2, high working temperature between 550-700 °C. The metal casting heater is a high-efficiency hot-spot uniform heater with excellent thermal conductivity of the metal alloy, ensuring uniform temperature on the hot surface and eliminating hot spots and cold spots in the equipment. It has the advantages of long life, good thermal insulation performance, strong mechanical properties, corrosion resistance and magnetic field resistance. The external heat dissipating surface is increased by the heat preservation device, and the inner heat dissipating surface is sintered with infrared rays, thereby saving 35% of electricity consumption.
Second, the main purpose:
Widely used in plastic machinery, molds, cable machinery, alloy die-casting machines, pipelines, chemicals, rubber, petroleum and other equipment.
Third, the use of matters needing attention:
1. The working voltage must not exceed 10% of the rated value; the relative humidity of the air is not more than 95%, and there is no explosive or corrosive gas.
2. The wiring part is placed outside the heating layer and the insulation layer. The outer casing should be effectively grounded; avoid contact with corrosive, explosive media and moisture; the lead wire should be able to withstand the temperature of the wiring part and the heating load for a long time. Avoid excessive force.
3. The metal casting heater should be placed in a dry place. If the insulation resistance is less than 1MΩ due to long-term placement, it can be baked in an oven of about 200 degrees Celsius for 5-6 hours to return to normal. Or reduce the voltage and heat it until the insulation resistance is restored.
4. The metal casting heater should be positioned and fixed, and the effective heating zone must be closely attached to the heated body. When it is found that there are dust or contaminants on the surface, it should be cleaned and reused in time to avoid heat dissipation and shorten the service life.
5. The magnesium oxide powder at the outlet end of the electric heating pipe is protected from the infiltration of pollutants and moisture in the place of use to prevent the occurrence of electric leakage accidents.