1. It has a winding property. For example, when heating a container or a pipe, it can be bent into a curved shape or a circular shape to heat the surface. For example, a large workpiece can be heated, and the part can be recovered and covered. The large-area workpiece can be tiled and covered. In addition, it can be adapted to the heating of workpieces of various geometric shapes.
2, high operating temperature, fast heating, high thermal efficiency, no pollution, uniform heating and accurate, can achieve automatic control.
3. High mechanical strength, good thermal insulation performance, large contact surface with heated objects and long service life.
4, installation, maintenance is convenient, the use of low cost, even if the internal heating material is damaged, and the external ceramic device can still be reused.
● Ceramic electric heater technical indicators:
1. Electric strength: 2000V/1 minute
2. Thermal insulation resistance: >5MΩ
3. Maximum working temperature: 1050 °C
● Installation and use instructions:
1. According to the size of equipment and workpiece, it can be evenly arranged in single component or multi-component. The fixing method during installation can be bent into a tight ring shape by stainless steel wire knot or stainless steel strip, and then fastened with screws.
2. From the temperature requirements and energy saving considerations, the insulation insulation material should be covered with 6~8cm and temperature controller on the outside of the heater.
3. The heaters are not allowed to overlap when in use, so as to avoid the formation of overheated areas and affect the life. Be careful not to crush the porcelain to avoid the exposure of the electric heating material and affect the safety.
4. The heated workpiece must be reliably grounded. The operating voltage must not exceed 1.05 times the guest voltage.