With the increasing use of electric heating pipes, there are many types of electric heating pipes on the market. Each type of electric heating pipe has many different styles, among which the finned electric heating pipes are made of high quality stainless steel, modified magnesium oxide powder, High-resistance electrothermal alloy wire, stainless steel heat sink and other materials are made through advanced production equipment and technology, and strict quality management is carried out. The finned electric heating tube can be installed in the air duct or other static and flowing air heating. occasion. Fulan Electric introduces the types of finned electric heating tubes:
1. According to different technologies: rolling forming finned electric heating tube, welding forming finned electric heating tube, rolling forming finned electric heating tube, and set forming finned electric heating tube.
2, according to the shape and structure are divided into: square fin type electric heating tube, spiral fin type electric heating tube, longitudinal fin type electric heating tube, spiral zigzag fin type electric heating tube, inner fin type electric heating tube.
3, according to raw materials are divided into: single metal fin type electric heating tube, bimetallic composite fin type electric heating tube.
Finned electric heating tubes are widely used:
1. Hydrocarbon heating, including petroleum crude oil, heavy oil, fuel oil, heat transfer oil, lubricating oil, paraffin.
2. Because the finned electric heating tube adopts advanced explosion-proof structure, the equipment can be widely used in chemical, military, petroleum, natural gas, offshore platforms, ships, mining areas and other places where explosion protection is required.
3. Process water, superheated steam, molten salt, nitrogen (air) gas, water gas, etc., which are heated by heating.
4. The heating of chemical materials in the chemical industry, some powder drying under certain pressure, chemical process and spray drying should be realized by finned electric heating tubes.