(1) Single-head electric heating pipes can be specifically divided into:
1. Micro-die heating tube: diameter Φ2.2～Φ5.9mm.
2, standard mold heating tube: diameter Φ6 ~ Φ25mm.
3, large mold heating pipe: diameter Φ25 ~ Φ100mm.
4, two semi-circular mold heating tube: two semi-circular mold heating tube is an improved product of ordinary single-end mold electric heating element, it is folded from a semi-circular electric heating element, applying its own strength after folding The die hole achieves close cooperation, has the advantages of large power density, long service life, high heat efficiency, etc. It is a new generation of mold single-end heating element, especially for the mold with high temperature and fast heating speed.
5. Flat mold heating tube: This product is most effective as a heating element in a mold under special conditions, and is used in some tapped mold holes. And other equipment vendors.
6. Hollow mold heating tube: use the hollow tube of the single head tube to quickly heat the air.
7. Cone-type mold heating tube and square mold heating tube These two products are most effective as heating elements in the mold under special conditions, and are used in some tapped mold holes.
(2) According to the standard of exit, it can be specifically divided into:
1. Soft lead mold heating tube: stainless steel soft wire is taken out from the inside of the heating tube, and a fiberglass sleeve is placed on the outside. This process is low in cost and is not easily broken.
2. External wiring mold heating tube: stainless steel hard wire is taken out from the inside of the heating tube by the extraction rod, and then connected to the high temperature line outside the high temperature line. This kind of process is a standard process, and the domestic single-head pipe is such a lead-out method, which has low cost and is widely used.
3. Inner lead mold heating tube: The high temperature line is directly drawn from the inside of the heating tube. This process is costly, but it is not easy to break.
(3) According to the process standards, it can be specifically divided into:
1. PTC self-regulating thermoelectric heating tube: It is made by using rare earth metal instead of traditional electric heating wire. This product can use the resistance property of rare earth metal to automatically control the temperature.
2, high-density mold heating tube: the use of magnesium oxide rods for external winding production.
3, low-density mold heating tube: made of magnesium oxide tube.
(4) According to the power mold heating tube can be specifically divided into:
1. Low power density.
2. High power single head tube.
3. Medium power single head tube.
4, ultra high power single head tube.