1. After the heater has been running for a period of time (according to the user's usage), the ignition plug should be unscrewed to clean the carbon deposit. If the ignition plug is blown, the new ignition plug should be removed.
2. If there is too much carbon and the thermal efficiency is reduced, the heat sink inside the water jacket and the carbon deposit in the combustion chamber should be cleaned.
3. If it is found that the exhaust pipe and the drip pipe of the heater main unit are blocked by mud, please clean up and dredge in time. Please keep the heater compartment clean and avoid placing flammable debris around it.
4. Ensure that the fuel tank, oil pipe and oil filter solenoid valve are clean to prevent dirt from clogging the oil circuit.
5. The antifreeze solution suitable for the ambient temperature should be used as the circulating heating medium in the heater circulation system.
6. The heater water pump should be inspected regularly according to the user's use. If the water seal component that seals the function is found to be leaking, or the pump starts to run, it should be repaired in time.
7. The automatic control box, filter oil electromagnetic rice and other electrical components on the heater main unit are maintained according to the general low-voltage electrical maintenance method. The performance parameters of the automatic control box are carefully debugged by the manufacturer before leaving the factory, and the user must not arbitrarily change it.
8. Ensure that the thermal control is in good condition and check regularly. If the micro switch is found to be malfunctioning or damaged, please replace it in time.
9. The main motor used by the heater is normally used. It does not need to be repaired for 5000 hours. If the work is not normal due to excessive use time or other reasons, it should be repaired to check the carbon brush wear or bearing lubrication. Add grease or replace the carbon brush.
10. During the warm season without using the heater, please start it 4-5 times a day, about 5 minutes each time, to ensure that the heater works normally in the next use.