1. The electric heater installation site is well ventilated and should not be used in the sealed box.
2. The temperature of the air outlet of the electric heater and the air sent out may be very high. Be careful to avoid burns.
3. Before using the heater, you must check whether the voltage and current meet the requirements of the machine. You must use a socket with a grounding, and the wire must meet the requirements.
4. Do not use the heater in any place with water or humidity. If there is water on the running heater, it may cause short circuit or leakage.
5, in the event of an emergency, you can directly press the emergency brake to shut down, until the safety is guaranteed, before resetting to resume work.
6. Do not place the heater directly next to the power socket. Do not touch the internal heating tube of the heater to avoid danger.
7. The installation site is away from flammable, explosive and other dangerous goods and gases to prevent danger;