(1) Regularly lubricate the valves, bolts, etc. to keep the valves, bolts and other components flexible and easy to disassemble.
(2) For fasteners, such as bolts, always check for looseness.
(3) If the valve has air leakage, etc., it should be replaced in time, not sloppy; and the pressure gauge and other instruments should be checked regularly.
(4) If the insulation layer of the steam heater is damaged, it should be replaced in time.
(5) The surface of the steam heater should be treated once every three years, and the insulation layer should be replaced. If the coating is damaged, it should be repaired.
(6) If the steam heater is to be deactivated for a long time, the internal steam should be drained and there should be no residue.