1. Small volume and high power: the heater mainly uses clustered tubular electric heating elements
2. Fast thermal response, high temperature control accuracy and high comprehensive thermal efficiency.
3. High heating temperature: The maximum operating temperature of the heater design can reach 850 °C.
4. The medium outlet temperature is uniform and the temperature control precision is high.
5. Wide application range and adaptability: The heater can be applied to explosion-proof or general occasions. The explosion-proof grade can reach dIIB grade and C grade, and the pressure resistance can reach 20MPa.
6. Long life and high reliability: The heater is made of special electrothermal material, with low surface power load and multiple protections, which greatly increases the safety and life of the electric heater.
7. Fully automatic control: According to the requirements, the heater circuit design can easily realize the automatic control of parameters such as outlet temperature, flow rate and pressure, and can be networked with the computer.
8. The energy saving effect is remarkable, and the heat generated by the electric energy is transmitted to the heating medium almost 100%.
Converting electrical energy into thermal energy to heat an object. It is a form of electrical energy utilization. Compared with general fuel heating, electric heating can obtain higher temperature (such as arc heating, temperature up to 3000 °C), easy to achieve automatic temperature control and remote control (such as car electric heating cup) can be made as needed The heated object maintains a certain temperature distribution. The electric heating can directly generate heat inside the object to be heated, so the heat efficiency is high, the heating speed is fast, and the overall uniform heating or local heating (including surface heating) can be realized according to the heating process requirement, and vacuum heating and controlled atmosphere heating are easily realized. In the process of electric heating, less exhaust gas, residue and smoke are generated, which can keep the object to be heated clean and not pollute the environment. Therefore, electric heating is widely used in production, research and testing. In particular, electric heating is used in the manufacture of single crystals and transistors, mechanical parts and surface quenching, melting of ferroalloys, and manufacture of artificial graphite.