Tubular electric heating elements (metal heating tubes) have achieved good results in the following departments and equipment applications after a long period of application practice.
1. Used to dry wood, paper, printing and dyeing, paint, etc., with finned heating tubes.
2. For the melting and heating of saltpeter and other salt substances, there is a dry heating tube.
3. Melting low-melting alloys, such as molten lead furnaces, tin melting furnaces, etc., with single-head heating tubes.
4. Building heating, electric heating film, etc.
5. Heat the flowing air and still air, and have a duct heating box.
6. Infrared radiant heating device, with far infrared heating tube (quartz, ceramic) products.
7. Low-temperature electric furnaces such as industrial electric furnaces for air circulation, electric ovens, etc.
8. Oil, water and other chemical liquids, heating devices in the plating bath, 316L heating tube, Teflon heating tube, titanium heating tube, etc.
9. Seawater electric distillation unit with 316L heating tube.
10. Alkali and acid heating devices, acid and alkali resistant heaters, etc.
11. In the food industry, baking of various breads, biscuits, and pastries, and electric heating devices in flowing water tunnels. In the plastic product processing and molding extrusion device and the rubber product molding vulcanization device, the single-head heating tube, the uniform temperature electric heating tube and the like.
12. Medical sanitation equipment, such as sterilizers, sterilizers, etc., infrared heaters.
13. Heating, enameled wire drying device, etc. of motor vacuum dip coating equipment, finned electric heating tube and far infrared heating tube.
14. Various household electric heating appliances in daily life, such as electric stoves, electric ovens, rice cookers, electric frying pans, electric frying pans, water heaters, electric irons, etc., cast aluminum heating plates, double-head heating pipes, etc.