Teach everyone a very simple and intuitive way to know the advantages and disadvantages of electric heating tubes: first clean the surface of the electric heating tube, then connect the AC 220V power supply, dry in the air, the surface is red and then the power is off, until the electric heating tube is completely After cooling, wipe with a napkin. If there is no black oxidized powder on the white paper (not reacted with oxygen in the air), it is a high-quality electric heating tube. On the contrary, it is inferior.
Also want to know the quality of the electric heating tube, you can also refer to the following points:
1. A good electric heating tube must be designed according to the working environment, size and power, and suitable housing material, so the general electric heating tube is customized.
2, from the basic packaging and appearance: smooth surface, no unevenness, no barbs, smooth and smooth cut, uniform color, tight welded joints, no cavities.
3. Measure whether the basic size of the electric heating pipe is consistent with the purchase of the electric heating pipe;
4. See if it meets the national standards:
1. Cold insulation resistance is greater than or equal to 50 megohms
2. Thermal leakage current is less than or equal to 0.12mA
3. Cold leakage current is less than or equal to 0.5MA
4, thermal insulation resistance is greater than or equal to 3 megohms
5, hot state pressure test 50HZ, 1500V, 1 minute should not have flashover breakdown phenomenon