1. Keep the terminals of the electric heating tube clean and dry. If it is wet, it is easy to reduce the insulation performance, which may lead to short circuit. If there are flammable and explosive chemicals in the environment, pay more attention to the insulation of the electric heating tube. Strict protection to prevent accidents.
2. When using the electric heating tube, all the heating tube parts should be placed in the heated material to avoid burning of the electric heating tube that is not heated, and the wiring lead-out part should pay attention to insulation, so as to avoid damage to the line caused by excessive temperature.
3. When there is some glue-like substance on the heating pipe, it should be removed in time. If it is heating some sticky materials, it is necessary to control the voltage, reduce the heat, and then increase the voltage after dissolution to prevent the material from coming out. Come;
4, to regularly remove the dirt on the surface of the heating pipe, so as not to affect the heat transfer efficiency, these should be noted.
How to maintain stainless steel electric heating tube?
1. When storing the electric heating tube, if it is not used for a long time, the surface is easily damp. Generally, the insulation resistance should be checked regularly. If it is less than the specified value, the electric heating tube should be placed in an oven for drying to protect it from moisture damage.
2. When installing the electric heating tube, it is necessary to carefully read the instruction manual, especially the stainless steel electric heating tube. The heating medium must not corrode the heating tube, which can easily lead to corrosion of the equipment and cannot be used.
3, the use of electric heating tube voltage should be stable, if it is not recommended in the case of voltage instability or use the regulator.