The tubular electric heater element of the scientific name is a heating wire (resistance wire) which is wound in a metal tube, and is filled with good heat resistance around the space and the space portion thereof. Insulating powder (MgO) with thermal conductivity and insulation, and the lead wires at both ends of the heating wire are taken out by a lead bar or a lead wire. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure, high mechanical strength, high thermal efficiency, safety and reliability, simple installation and long service life.
What is the classification of electric heating pipes? Let’s take a look:
1. According to the outlet mode, it can be divided into single-head electric heating tube and double-head electric heating tube.
2, according to the material classification, can be divided into stainless steel electric heating tube, quartz electric heating tube, Teflon electric heating tube, titanium electric heating tube
3, according to the shape classification, can be divided into straight electric heating tube, U-shaped electric heating tube, L-shaped electric heating tube, W-type electric heating tube, fin electric heating tube, special-shaped electric heating tube.
The electric heating tube is composed of a metal tube spiral resistance wire and a crystalline magnesium oxide powder. Electric heating pipe products are generally made of high-quality imported stainless steel pipe, imported high-temperature magnesium oxide powder, high-quality electric heating wire and other materials to make heating components, made of stainless steel and other structural parts, with excellent overall performance, long life, easy maintenance specialty. The electric heating tube is an electrical component that converts electrical energy into heat energy. It is easy to use, easy to install, and free of pollution. It is widely used in various electric heating applications.
The precautions for the use and storage of electric heating pipes are as follows:
1. The electric heating pipe should be positioned and fixed. The effective heating zone must be completely immersed in liquid or metal solid. It is strictly forbidden to burn. When it is found that there is scale or carbon on the surface of the pipe body, it should be cleaned and reused in time to avoid heat dissipation and shorten the service life.
2. When heating fusible metal or solid nitrate, alkali, bitumen, paraffin, etc., the voltage should be reduced first, and the medium can be raised to the rated voltage after the medium is melted.
3. The magnesium oxide powder at the outlet end of the electric heating pipe avoids the infiltration of pollutants and moisture in the place of use to prevent the occurrence of electric leakage accidents.
4. When heating the air, the components should be evenly arranged, so that the components have good heat dissipation conditions, so that the flowing air can be fully heated.
5. Safety measures should be taken when heating nitrate salt to prevent explosion accidents.
6. The wiring part should be placed outside the insulation layer to avoid contact with corrosive, explosive media and moisture; the lead wire should be able to withstand the temperature and heating load of the wiring part for a long time, and avoid excessive force when tightening the terminal screws.
7. The components should be stored in a dry place. If the insulation resistance is less than 1MΩ for a long time, it can be dried in an oven of about 200 °C, or the voltage can be heated and heated until the insulation resistance is restored.