1. The contact surface of the position where the electric heating element is installed should be flat without any unevenness.
2. The electric heating element should be placed dry, the relative humidity of the air is not more than 95%, and there is no explosive or corrosive gas. Avoid water immersion to affect its insulation performance. Prevent leakage accidents.
3. When installing, check whether the installation position is consistent with the specifications of the heating element, and whether the voltage is consistent.
4. After installation, check the inner six-pin bolts, whether the terminal block bolts and the connecting bolts are locked, so as to avoid the expansion and contraction of the product.
5. Positioning and fixing should be done well. The effective heating zone must be closely attached to the heated body. It is strictly forbidden to burn air (except air heater), and liquid leakage is prohibited (except for fully enclosed heater). When it is found that there are dust or contaminants on the surface, it should be cleaned and reused in time to avoid heat dissipation and shorten the service life.
6. It can be connected to the instrument with a thermostat to control the temperature very well, so the service life will be longer.
7. This product should be used under the specified voltage. Considering the large voltage fluctuations in some areas at night, it is recommended to use a voltage regulator to avoid affecting the efficiency and life of the product.