Nickel-chromium wire (Cr20Ni80)
1. Low resistivity, high temperature strength; good welding and processing properties; no major changes in mechanical properties at high temperatures
2. Maximum operating temperature: 1000-1050 degrees Celsius
3. After 1050 °C, the toughness is better and it is not easy to be brittle.
4. The resistance change rate after high temperature is generally 6-8%. The power is stable during use.
5. General high temperature heating tubes are produced using nickel-chromium wire. It mainly contains nickel and chromium components, which is not easy to oxidize at high temperature and has a long service life.