The control part of the air heater is a precision instrument. It must be handled with care when transporting. It is strictly forbidden to impact or hit. The barrel part should be reasonably hoisted to avoid deformation and damage to the internal heating elements. Air heaters and control cabinets are placed in the warehouse and rain is strictly prohibited.
2. Fault repair
Fault 1: The digital display does not work.
Check that the air switch is closed and the control circuit is intact.
Fault 2: The heater temperature does not rise.
Check if the fuse is intact and is the air heater damaged?
Fault three: three-phase unbalance.
(1) Check if the three-phase incoming line voltage is out of phase.
(2) Open the air heater cover and check if the single electric heating element is open circuit with a multimeter.
For faults that cannot be eliminated by yourself, please ask a skilled technician to solve (or consult the manufacturer).
1. Increasing the gas inlet flow rate of the air heater can enhance the convective heat transfer of the air electric heater, and reduce the surface temperature of the electric heating element in the air heater, which not only helps to prolong the service life of the air heater electric heating element, but also makes the air The heat loss of the electric heater is reduced, and the efficiency of the air heat exchanger is improved, but if the speed is too large, the pressure loss is sharply increased, which is disadvantageous for the improvement of the heating efficiency.
2. If the other conditions are the same and the surface load is changed, the wall temperature of the electric heating element in the air heater will change linearly. If the surface load increases, the wall temperature of the electric heating element will increase, which will reduce the electric heating element in the air heater. The service life, but if the surface load is too small, the wall temperature is too low, and the efficiency of the air heater heat exchanger is lowered, so the selection of the surface load of the electric heating element in the air heater is important.
3. When the air temperature T2 is increased in the air heater, the gas Reynolds number is reduced due to the increase of air viscosity, so that the convective heat transfer intensity is lowered, and the surface temperature of the electric heating element in the air heater is simultaneously raised, and the infrared carbon sulfur analyzer makes the heat dissipation. The loss is increased, thereby reducing the efficiency of the heat exchanger. When the T2 is increased too much, the temperature of the surface of the electric heating element is also greatly increased, so that the general electric heating element cannot be withstood, so the increase of T2 is usually limited by the heat resistance of the electric heating element material in the air heater.