1. Among the factors affecting the quality of stainless steel electric heating pipes, the quality of the materials selected is an important drop.
2. The main reason is to rationally select the material of the electric heating tube, which is the premise to ensure the quality of the electric heating tube.
3. Selection principle of pipe: temperature and corrosion resistance.
4. Resistance wire drop is generally selected: Cr20Ni80
5. Selection of Magnesium Oxide Powder: Industrial Grade Magnesium Oxide Powder
6. Selection of sealing material: silicone oil + 704 sealant
1. Small volume and high power: The electric heater mainly uses cluster tubular heating elements, and each bundled tubular electric heating element has a maximum power of 5000KW.
2. Fast thermal response, high temperature control accuracy and high comprehensive thermal efficiency.
3. Wide application range and adaptability: The circulating heater can be used for explosion-proof or general occasions. Its explosion-proof grade can reach Grade B and Grade C, and its pressure resistance can reach 10Mpa. It can be installed vertically or horizontally according to the user's needs.
4. High heating temperature: The maximum operating temperature of the heater design can reach 850 °C, which is not available in general drop heaters.
5. Fully automatic control: Through the design of the heater circuit, it is convenient to realize automatic control of parameters such as outlet temperature, pressure, flow rate, etc., and can be networked with a computer to realize man-machine dialogue.
6. Long life and high reliability: The heater is made of special electrothermal material, the design power load is reasonable, and the heater adopts multiple protections, which greatly increases the safety and life of the heater.