Nickel-chromium wire (Ni80Cr20)
1. Low resistivity, high temperature strength; good welding and processing properties; no major changes in mechanical properties at high temperatures
2. Maximum operating temperature: 1100-1250 degrees Celsius
3. After 1100 degrees of high temperature, the toughness is better and it is not easy to be brittle.
4. The resistance change rate after high temperature is generally 5-9%. The power is stable during use.
5. General high temperature heating tubes are produced using nickel-chromium wire. It mainly contains nickel and chromium components, which is not easy to oxidize at high temperature and has a long service life.