1. The component is allowed to work under the following conditions: A. The relative humidity of the air is not more than 95%, and there is no explosive or corrosive gas. B. The working voltage should not be greater than 1.1 times the rated value, and the outer casing should be effectively grounded. C. Insulation resistance ≥1MΩ Dielectric strength: 2KV/1min.
2. The stainless steel electric heating tube of the water heater should be positioned and fixed. The effective heating area must be completely immersed in liquid or metal solid. It is strictly forbidden to burn. When it is found that there is scale or carbon on the surface of the pipe body, it should be cleaned and reused in time to avoid heat dissipation and shorten the service life.
3. When heating fusible metal or solid nitrate, alkali, bitumen, paraffin, etc., the voltage should be lowered first, and the medium can be raised to the rated voltage after the medium is melted.
4. When heating the air, the components should be evenly arranged, so that the components have good heat dissipation conditions, so that the flowing air can be fully heated.
5. Safety measures should be taken when heating nitrate salt to prevent explosion accidents.
6. The wiring part should be placed outside the insulation layer to avoid contact with corrosive, explosive media and moisture; the lead wire should be able to withstand the temperature and heating load of the wiring part for a long time, and avoid excessive force when tightening the terminal screws.
7. The components should be stored in a dry place. If the insulation resistance is less than 1MΩ for a long time, it can be dried in an oven of about 200 °C, or the voltage can be heated and heated until the insulation resistance is restored.
8. The magnesium oxide powder at the outlet end of the stainless steel electric heating pipe of the water heater is protected from the infiltration of pollutants and water in the place of use to prevent the occurrence of electric leakage accidents.