1. Finned electric heating tubes are used to dry wood, paper, printing, paint, etc.
2. Dry heating tube for melting and heating of saltpeter and other salt substances.
3. Single-head heating tube melts low-melting alloys, such as molten lead furnaces, tin melting furnaces, etc.
4. Electric heating membrane construction heating.
5. Infrared radiant heating device, with far infrared heating tube (quartz, ceramic) products.
6. Low-temperature electric furnaces such as industrial electric furnaces for air circulation, electric ovens, etc.
7. 316 heating tube, Teflon heating tube, titanium heating tube for oil, water and other chemical liquids, heating devices in the plating bath.
8. Seawater electric distillation unit, 316 heating tube.
9. Heating device for alkali and acid, acid and alkali resistant heater, etc.
10. In the food industry, baking various breads, biscuits, and pastries, and electric heating devices in flowing water tunnels. In the plastic product processing and molding extrusion device and the rubber product molding vulcanization device, the single-head heating tube, the uniform temperature electric heating tube and the like.
11. Medical sanitation equipment, such as sterilizers, sterilizers, etc., infrared heaters.
12. Heating, enameled wire drying device, etc. of motor vacuum dip coating equipment, finned electric heating tube, far infrared heating tube.
13. Various household electric heating appliances in daily life, such as electric stoves, electric ovens, rice cookers, electric frying pans, electric frying pans, water heaters, electric irons, etc., cast aluminum heating plates, double-head heating pipes, etc.