1Fryer flat electric heating tube: the metal tube is the outer shell, the alloy electric heating wire is used as the heating element, and the heating rod is fixed in the metal tube with the lead rod (wire) at one or both ends to fix the heating element. .
2. Lead rod: A metal conductive part that is connected to the heating element for connecting components and power supplies, components and components.
3. Fryer flat electric heating tube expansion length (L), mm: the sum of the straight line and the bending length of the metal tube on the component.
4. Fryer flat electric heating tube heating length (t), mm: the length of the heating element portion arranged on the component.
5. Heat surface area, cm square: the surface area of the metal tube on the length of the heat.
6. Surface load, W/cm square: The power per unit area on the heat generating surface.
7. Fully heat-generating conditions: The working conditions for the components to reach the specified working state.
8. Rated voltage, V: refers to the voltage connected to the component specified at the design and marked on the component housing.
9. Rated power, kW: refers to the component input power specified at the time of design and marked on the component housing.
10. Working voltage, V: The component that is connected to the power supply in a single branch refers to the voltage connected to the component specified in the design, that is, the rated voltage; the set of components connected to the power supply in multiple strings refers to the design time. Specifies the voltage to be connected to this set of components.
11. Operating temperature, °C: The average temperature of the heating surface of the component under rated power and sufficient heat.
12. Maximum temperature: The temperature at the highest temperature point of the component's heating length at 1.27 times the rated power and sufficient heat.
13. Simulated conditions: In the state of each standard clause, measures are taken to ensure that the operating temperature of the component is substantially consistent with the specified operating conditions.
14. Allowable repair: refers to the damage of the extraction rod of the component, the damage of the metal surface coating, the repair of the insulator and the seal failure, and does not affect the performance and normal use of the component after repair.
15. Recovery: Due to the use and long-term storage, the electrical insulation performance of the component is lower than the standard value, and the electrical insulation performance is restored to the standard value by oven drying, etc., without affecting the performance and normal use of the component. .
16. Damage to the flat electric heating tube of the fryer:
The component withstand voltage is lower than the standard value, the leakage current is greater than 5mA or the insulation current is less than 1MΩ, and it is unrecoverable; the outer casing has flame emission and melt, severe corrosion on the surface or other damage that is not allowed to be repaired; the actual power of the component is higher than the rated power 20% out of tolerance.