1. Building heating.
2. Used to dry wood, paper, printing and dyeing, paint and so on.
3. Melt heating of saltpeter and other salt substances.
4. Melting low melting point alloys, such as molten lead furnaces, tin melting furnaces, etc.
5. Infrared radiation heating device.
6. Heating device for alkali and acid.
7. Low-temperature electric furnaces such as industrial electric furnaces and electric furnace boxes for air circulation.
8. Oil, water and other chemical liquids, heating devices in the plating bath.
9. Heating, enameled wire drying device, etc. of motor vacuum dip coating equipment.
10. Seawater electric distillation unit.
11. In the food industry, it is used to bake various breads, biscuits, pastries, and electric heating devices in flowing water tunnels.
12. Plastic products processing and molding extrusion equipment and rubber products molding vulcanization equipment.
13. Medical sanitation equipment, such as sterilizers, sterilizers, etc.
14. Various household electric heating appliances in daily life, such as electric stoves, electric ovens, rice cookers, electric frying pans, electric frying pans, water heaters, electric irons and other products.