The single-head electric heating tube we bought before is always leaking, and the leakage protection is burned out. What is the problem?
1. The magnesium oxide powder inside the single-head electric heating tube is damp, the insulation performance is degraded, and the surface of the electric heating tube is charged.
2. The terminal is not soldered well, resulting in leakage.
3. Leakage caused by breakage or shedding of the connected leads.
4. The environment of the single-head electric heating tube is relatively humid, and the water hits the binding post.
5. The power socket or jack is damaged by leakage.
6. Did not connect the ground wire.