1. Food and chemical industry: polymerization, condensation, distillation, melting, dehydration, forced insulation, etc.;
2, the oil industry: fatty acid distillation, oil decomposition, concentration, esterification, vacuum odor and other reactor temperature control, reactor heating, etc.;
3. Synthetic fiber industry: polymerization, melting, spinning, stretching, drying, etc.;
4, textile printing and dyeing work: heat setting roller heating, drying room heating, heat capacity dyeing, etc.;
5. Non-textile industry: non-woven fabrics, etc.;
6, feed industry: drying, etc.;
7. Plastics and rubber industry: hot pressing, calendering, extrusion, vulcanization molding, etc.
8, paper industry: drying, corrugated paper processing.
9. Wood industry: plywood, fiberboard press molding, laminate heating, hot plate heating, hydraulic press temperature control, wood drying, etc.
10. Building materials industry: gypsum board drying, asphalt heating, concrete component maintenance, etc.;
11. Machinery industry: painting, printing and drying;
12. Food industry: oven heating, sandwich pot heating, etc.