Introduction of Finned Tubular Heating
Fin tubes are constructed like basic tubular elements with the addition of continuous spiral fins, 4-5 per inch permanently furnace brazed to the sheath. Fins greatly increase surface area and permit faster hear transfer to air, resulting in lower surface element temperatures.
(1) Material: SUS304, SUS316, Incoloy800&840
(2) Tube diameter: 18mm (diameter from 6mm to 25mm available.)
(3) Volt&Watt: 230v 1500w
(4) Length: 700mm(Any other length available)
(5) We have a lot of different heating elements and we can customize as your request. Which one is right for you depends on your kettle dimension and your power outlets.
Feature of Straight Finned Tubular Heater
1. Versatile — Ideal for both comfort and industrial process air applications. Stainless Steel (FTSS) sheath and fin material are available.
2. Fins greatly increase surface area and permit faster heat transfer to the air, resulting in lower element surface temperatures.
3. Construction — Element is constructed like the standard tubular element with the addition of continuous spiral fins (4 - 5 per inch) permanently furnace brazed to the sheath.
4. High Watt Density permits use of fewer elements or higher concentration of installed kW for a given area.
5. Easy Installation — Bending configurations can be designed to fit either round or rectangular ducts. Tight element bends are repressed in hydraulic presses after bending to assure recompaction of refractory material to eliminate hot spots and electrical insulation voids.
6. Power Connections should be made with alloy wire.
7. Over temperature Protection — A high limit temperature cut out is recommended.
8. Bending — Finned tubular elements may be field or factory bent according to the following parameters: I Shape, U Shape and W Shape
9. Special Terminal Construction — Many types of terminals are available to suit different applications.
Please consider the following factors to select the ideal tubular elements/tubular heating elements for your application:
1. Heating element watt density
2. Sheath material (corrosive or non corrosive)
3. Temperature of the product
4. Degree of aeration of the application
5. Air velocity within your application
6. Ambient temperature
Finned Tubular Heating Application:
•Convection — Air and Gas
•Dies and Manifolds
1. Lead time: 7-15 days after payment
2. Delivery Term: DDU, FOB,CIF
3. Shipping Mode:Air, Sea, Express
4. Package: Carton box/wooden case