Detai Oven Heater Elements are the most versatile, dependable and rugged of any heat generation device.They are a versatile means of heating an application and can be straight or formed to a required shape. Oven heater elements consists of nickel chrome resistant wire which is spot welded to a terminal pin, the nickel chrome wire is insulated by MGO powder which is then housed in an outer sheath.
Specification of oven
Tube Material (SUS304,316,321, Incoloy 800) SUS304 or As Customized
Tube Length 600mm
Tube Width 70mm
Tube diameter 8mm
• Convection - Air and Gas
• Radiant Heating
• Immersion Heating
1) Electric Heating Tubes are widely used to heat liquids, air or metals as a reliable, economical, and versatile way.
2) Electric Heating Tubes are constructed using a copper, steel, stainless steel, or Incoloy sheath material,and the service life is very long.
3) We offer different tube diameters like 6 mm, 8 mm, 11 mm, 12.5mm, 16mm & 18mm and so on.
4)It can protect heating elements moisture.
5) Our products are up to the standard of CE, ROHS, and ISO9001.
6) We offer various shapes as customer's requests, please advise us your size, voltage, power, shape, material, etc.
7) The advantage of heat pipes over many other heat-dissipation mechanisms is their great efficiency in transferring heat.
Detai single- and double-ended tubular heaters lend themselves to virtually the entire range of immersion and air heating applications. They have a variety of mounting and termination options that make them ideal for industrial applications. Detai uses high quality nickel-chrome wire to deliver an even heat distribution to the element sheath. High purity, grade A magnesium oxide is used as the internal insulation to insure the best thermal transfer and insulation resistance. A variety of electrical terminations, mounting fittings and brackets, along with the wide array of bending options, allow for easy integration into any heating system.